This page is about things unrelated to my research / work.
- I have an Erdös Number of 2.
- I can solve a 3x3x3 Rubik's cube in around 40s (my personal best is 30.6s).
- Sports: I'm a big sports fan, and I like both playing and watching them. In fact, I was a part of my high school's futsal, basketball, and Olympic handball teams (it was a pretty small school). I also enjoy playing fantasy basketball and football.
- Videogames: I've always liked videogames. Nowadays I mostly plays sports games, and I like to think that I'm a decent FIFA player.
- 3D Printing: I'm a 3D printing enthusiast. That is, I like reading about the new technologies and printers available. I have three small 3D printers of my own, that I use to print useless cool things (when I feel like going through the whole process).
- Photography: I enjoy taking pictures, especially when I travel. You can find some of my pictures on Flickr.
This page was last updated on 2021-01-05 (but other pages may have been updated more recently).